dijous, 2 de juny del 2011

PLANNING A TRIP

I flew by plane from Girona to London with Ryanair. My flight wasther first of june at 22:05h. The prize of the flight was 59,99 Euros.


I stayed in London three days.

My first day.

I went to the hotel, called . It 150 Euros per night. The hotel is the four stars. It's very nice. I went to visited to tower for BIG-BEN. It's very beautiful. After I visited the restaurant its name is Sketch.

My second day.

We got up early because we were very exciting for visit London. First of all we visited London Bridge.
Really this is the London's eye. It's awesome. At night we went to visit the festival.
 London bridge looks very beautiful. We took lots of photos. At midnight we went back in hotel. We were very happy and tired so we had lunch and we sleeped.
Other days we visited more beautiful  places of London like Westminster Abbey .

After 2 days we went back in Spain. It was a amazing trip and I never can forget this trip . That days were
marvellous and unforgettable days of my life.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada